Sunday, September 20, 2009

Equipped for the race

Greetings to all ye people :)
These couple of weeks at church with Pst Kong have been mind-blowing, don't y'all agree?

-------

- How he preached about being a Cleaver, and not a kisser. And the sure significance of loyalty.
I was mightily convicted by the word, and committed myself to stay loyal to God, CHC, N317 (YOU GUYS), and definitely Minghui! :)

Ruth said to Naomi:
"For wherever you go, I will go
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me."

Lets have the same kind of loyalty towards our leader! Which ever direction Minghui travels, we travel. Whatever vision she focuses on, let us focus on. The new friends she love, we love. The fellow cgmembers she care for, we care for too. Her God, our God. And lets be loyal to her to the very end. Yes?

- How Pastor also preached about the fact that God goes through extraordinary lengths to set up and prepare things for us, just so he can save us from destruction and bring us closer to our calling; a dream greater than ourselves. And also so He can build our characters.
God is really so patient, compassionate and loving towards us.

Remember, everything is set up so intricately by God.. Beautifully in its own time. :)

-------

The past few weekends have indeed really been so great! Lets carry the revelations that we have caught to finish running the last lap of our year!! Lets never opt to give up, but believe God will carry us through and always make a way for us even when there seems to be no way, ya?

"but now you also must complete the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to desire it, so there also may be a completion out of what you have." - 2 Corin 8:11


Gwen

No comments: