Sunday, August 16, 2009

hi friends. =)

i'm sorry if i'm spamming this blog with my posts. >.<
God has been way too nice to me.

just wanted to say,
during praise & worship today, i felt a tugging in my little heart
"if you were to choose - results or God, which of the two will you choose?"
i felt it during praise you know, & i was so stunned.
then i imagined myself getting Us and Ss for every subject for some exam.
I TELL YOU, I ALMOST FAINTED AT MY SEAT.
LIKE, NO WAY. SERIOUSLY.

but i knew what was the right thing to do.
the song was totally in conjunction with the tugging.
"here i am surrender to You
let my life sing Your praise
bring honor to Your name"
then i felt God's assurance that "all things work out for the good of those who love Him" & "seek 1st the kingdom of God & all these things will be added onto you".

after service,
klinsen: do you feel lucky today? [he meant it in the "i hope i didn't fill your drink wrongly" context]
me: erm, i feel that God's telling me that i'm gonna do very well for this MSA.

i'm putting this conversation here BY FAITH, really.

anyway, i was really inspired by SOT grad today =D

not 100% yet,
but i wanna get there step by step,
steadily.

No comments: