Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Let there be light"

I was on my way home one night when I suddenly received a text from my friend, telling me to look out for the moon! I started looking out for traces of light in the sky. As I was looking out for traces of light again and again to find the moon, it suddenly hit me that people are always looking for light.

No one really looks out and tries to find darkness. No one really appreciates darkness. We look out for the stars in the dark night. We enjoy fireworks during festive seasons. We like seeing glow-in-the-dark stickers in our dark rooms. We love the thrill of having lightsticks. People love light!

Now, back to my story... Haha, I found the moon! And the thing is, it was really pretty :) lights are beautiful and lovely.

Just check these out! ---



People are drawn to light. People love light. Lights are beautiful. Lights are magnificent. People NEED light.

"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matt 5:14

N317, all of us are important people whom God placed in the world for a greater purpose than ourselves :) Lets not shortchange ourselves, but maximize our talents by relying on the Holy Spirit and while loving God. Let our light so shine before men :)

All for Jesus! :D

Much love,
Gwen.

No comments: